1. The baby can walk now. It's getting better these days. Just like a little penguin, he walked to my side in a small, rickety step. He is really cute.
2、 Baby can walk, a few days ago will walk a few steps, but a little afraid not to give up, these days, walking technology has made great progress, like a little penguin staggering good.
3. The first time a 1-year-old baby walked in shoes, he forgot all his skills in an instant, standing in the same place and crying.
4. Watermelon is trying to walk on its own for the first time today Because of get's new skills, he can't be happy, emmm The baby's progress means that we take him more tired! Great quack, love you.
5. When my 1-year-old baby walked alone for the first time, I burst into tears when my mother gave up!
6. Surprise, in the morning, I found that the baby can walk by himself. Yesterday, I took your little hand and walked slowly. My father said that the baby would walk as early as possible, but I can't put it away and keep it protected. However, my mother always thinks that you are a little cute girl who needs to be cared for. When I grow up, I will grow up! Mom really hopes to experience every progress in the future with you, and cheer with you!
7. It's time for the baby to walk. It's no longer the baby in the swaddle.
Baby's first feeling of walking
8. Yesterday morning, the baby would walk on her own. She was so happy. She walked and laughed, and walked for a month with her small hand. Every time, she handed you her small hand, meaning to hold her. I think it's the same as the Empress Dowager of ancient costume drama, who handed it to the eunuch or the palace maid to help her up.
9. My baby can walk, stand up, turn around and turn around.
10. Baby can walk by himself, you are so awesome! Ma Ma hopes you will be strong and kind in the future.
11. The baby learned to walk. For the first time, he walked so far. Before, he didn't need to be helped and refueled.
12. It's lovely that the baby can walk around and around. Maybe it's too tired these two days. My mother-in-law said that she had to go out one day. She had to push her own cart to finish eating, take a bath, and then she fell asleep when she was in bed. It's so lovely all the time.
13. Today, my baby can walk. Although it's only a few steps, the distance is short, but it's still very stable. My baby is so good!
14. The baby can climb and stand up. Now she can walk. My old mother looks at her baby's progress every day. She is full of tears. She looks at her baby's innocent smile every day. She feels that all the efforts are worth it. It's good to survive.